We at Fort Walton Beach Chiropractic are being forced to take drastic measures and to prioritize our goals for the health of the community. Our current priorities include:
(1) Prevent PAIN from progressing to an emergency, i.e. keep you out of the emergency room or hospital.
(2) Keep our staff healthy to conserve the healthcare force.
(3) Prevent our delivery of healthcare from worsening the problem by inadvertent community spread of the virus.
Health care facilities are high-risk areas because patients may have the virus without their knowledge and spread it to other patients in the waiting room or to our staff and then to other patients.
COVID 19 PROTOCOL
Before entering our facility, please ask yourself these questions:
(1) have I traveled in the last 30 days
(2) have I come into contact with someone infected with the coronavirus.
(3) am I feeling unwell. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, please contact us via telephone (850-200-4911) so we can reschedule your appointment. We are following national and international guidelines concerning transmission of COVID-19 to ensure the safety of all of our patients and our staff.
After entering our facility, please escort yourself to our restroom to wash your hands thoroughly. Upon washing your hands, please sit down at one of our check in computers, sanitize your hands, and sign into our electronic health records system.
We appreciate the trust you have in our practice. We take the health of our patients and their families very seriously. Please know that we are following the evolution of the COVID-19 outbreak very closely and are taking guidance from national and international organizations regarding best practices and managing patient care in this rapidly changing situation. We intend to continue to remain open unless there is a shift in guidance.